Who doesn’t love to add to their art supplies? I love to see what others are using to create in their journals. I inevitably find new things to add to my stash. It’s a dangerously fun habit 🙂
My 5 favorite bible art journaling supplies:
- Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pens, best purchase ever! They are waterproof and acid-free. I got a set of 6 which are great on the go. Amazon now has a set of eight, you can find them here.
- Illustrated Faith paint and card set – I love to paint in my bible! Applying it with the card keeps it nice and thin and quick to dry. Check out the shop if interested.
- Alpha stamps – Love this simple and cute way to get the message to pop on the page. I have a few box alpha sets that I picked up for a dollar at Michaels. Really, any alpha sets with fonts you like will work great.
- Rub-ons – I must confess… I did not see why I ever would want or need rub-ons. Now, I prefer them over stickers or other embellishments. I love adding texture and depth, but I love the clean look from rub-ons.
- Distress Ink by Ranger – I love using the ink for not only stamps but I love to use them through a stencil. Ranger has great blending tools to apply the ink. Check back soon for a full tutorial.